Thu 21 Jan 2021
In this 60-second speed read, we share ten tunes to put a spring in your step despite what’s going on in the world.
What do you get when you cross a fashion magazine with a scientist? And no this isn’t a joke from an open mic Zoom night at your local comedy club.
Vogue Magazine reported back in the first lockdown that a neuroscientist, Dr Jacob Jolij, claims to have discovered the perfect feelgood song formula. And here’s his top ten.
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Dancing Queen – Abba
- Good Vibration – The Beach Boys
- Uptown Girl – Billy Joel
- Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
- I’m a Believer – The Monkees
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
We’ve all got one song or playlist which makes us feel better about things. What’s yours?
Thanks for reading and stay safe, stay hopeful and stay tuned for regular updates on the Runcorn property market.